Thursday 21 December 2017

Traditional Christmas Colours

Hi Crafty Friends

I just thought I'd stop by and share a few of the cards I made for some of the club members. I love trying out new colour schemes for Christmas cards, but I always end up coming back to traditional reds, greens and gold. They just seem to say Christmas to me.

Sorry the pics are so dull. I took them quickly in poor light, just before I had to give them out.
This is a great die set which with a bit of tartan matting makes a quick and easy card.





This uses a 6" paper pad (The Gift of Christmas, I think). And it's another outing for my old Magenta rubber stamp. I just select different bits of the image.


This uses the same paper pad and a host of spellbinder dies.




Happy Christmas
Jx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards Jan, love the papers and decorations.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean Jan, I am the same with traditional colours, I keep going back to them, I adore your little gingerbread house, so cute ! Received my first three cha cha cha dies this morning, I have put them away as I need my dining table free for a few days but they keep whispering to me " come play " lol xxx

    ReplyDelete