Sunday 2 October 2016

Christmas cards

Hi Crafty Friends

As ever, I'm behind with my blogging. I've had a great time away on my hols but now I'm back and trying to catch up. here are two cards we've made in class recently.

This one is a small stepper. It's a fancy fold I really like, and it's quite quick to do. The snowflake is, I think, Apple Blossom and the poinsettia is my favourite, Tim Holtz, Tattered Poinsettia


This was also pretty quick, just a bit of die cutting. The larger bauble is on acetate so it could be raised on foam tape, which I think gives it a lighter delicate feel. The border is memory Box, Frostyville border, and the baubles are Spellbinders. The sentiment tag is Sue Wilson plus another pierced oval that came free with a mag. So nice to discover they nest beautifully.


Hope your Christmas crafting is going well
jx

4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, Jan, hard to pick a fave too ..... if I had to then the second one JUST takes it for me!!

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful Christmas cards Jan, glad you had a wonderful holiday.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work, Two great cards. I am trying to catch up on my cards,

    Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I had caught up on your blog BEFORE starting all my christmas cards, its a one stop shop for inspiration - both creations - STUNNING xxx

    ReplyDelete