Wednesday 6 November 2013

Lucky me

Hi Crafty Friends
I got a nice surprise the other day, as all this arrived through the post.


I'd responded to an appeal on a craft forum for Christmas memories for 'Papercrafter' magazine, so I whizzed off a quick email and forgot all about it. Apparently they printed my email, and sent me this load of goodies. Love the stamps especially, but the metallic pens are also good and there's loads of papers and some boxes to assemble and decorate. Not sure about the chipboard diecuts, but, heck, I didn't even have to make a card.
jx

4 comments:

  1. And what a super surprise that was! Great selection of goodies which I hope you will greatly enjoy using

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice surprise. Cant wait to see what you do with it all. Some beautiful creations as you always do.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise. Have fun with it all, Looking foward to seeing your makes, Hugs
    lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise Jan, I remember you telling me about the christmas story, enjoy your new goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete