Saturday 17 August 2013

Mini Zig Zag Cards

Hi again,
Following on from my early Christmas card, I've used the same fold again for birthdays this time.

For the second one, I actually got out my Promarkers for the image - I definitely need more practice! I really love this fold at the moment, and it's so good for using up scraps, I guess I'll be making a few more.

But in the mean time, I have been inspired by Elly (check her blog out  here). She makes the most sumptuous cards in gorgeous subtle shades. This in no way reaches her level, but I had fun with it. I was trying to find a way of making 7x5 cards, not tent fold because I find they generally collapse, and this method works quite well.


Well I've just come back from the sale at RWS so I'm off to play with some of the new goodies I've bought
Jx


5 comments:

  1. Another fabbylicious zig zag card - I always find I zig when I should have zagged!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. more great cards.Jan...beautiful white card,you have loads of patience,always makes a wonderful card..cant wait to see your next creation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathy and Margaret - just loving these folds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for allowing me to use the first two cards templates for my class Jan, everyone was so enamoured with these pretty little cards, I can't thankyou enough for your kindness and generosity xxx All three designs are lovely, I will check out the link in a moment, daren't check it out before I do a couple of chores or I will get nothing done, hope you have lots of fun with all the goodies you bought on saturday, see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome to the template, I'm really looking forward to seeing your cards. As you can imagine, very little in the way of chores has been accomplished - too busy with new stash! xxx

      Delete